Gentry Church will reopen this Sabbath, June 6, with Sabbath School beginning at 10:00 a.m. There will be 3 adult Sabbath School classes and no children's Sabbath School. Church service will start at 10:50 a.m. See the Guidelines below.
“Almost Home” Gentry Church Revival - June 19, 20
Friday Evening – June 19
6:45 p.m. Mini Concert by Ed Wagner
7:15 p.m. Evening Meeting – Dr. Tim Riesenberger
Sabbath – June 20
9:30 a.m. Sabbath School with General lesson study
11:00 a.m. Church Service – Dr. Tim Riesenberger
4:30 p.m. Concert with Ed Wagner and Singing
5:30 p.m. Supper
6:30 p.m. Evening Meeting with Dr. Tim Riesenberger
Campmeeting Health Food Specials Please call Sleepy Hollow at 479-736-2320 to PRE-ORDER by June 12. There will be case discounts plus the regular stock and save coupons. Since we were unable to have campmeeting we are fortunate to offered these specials to you.
Dishes from the Alsip funeral supper will be on the top of the coat rack in the hallway.
Prayer Meetings cancelled till further notice.
Total Life Community Center will be open during normal hours on Mon. and Wed. We are in NEED OF VOLUNTEERS which includes sorting, steaming, cashier, lawn mowing, etc. Any amount of volunteer service is appreciated.
Thank you for your cards, prayers and phone calls during the recent loss of our brother, Dr. Ron VanArsdell. He will be greatly missed. Jim and Faith Sampson and Glen and Cheryl Kruger
Gentry Church Prayer Line - A Call to Fast and Pray! Every morning at 7:30 AM the Gentry Church Prayer Ministries Committee invites you to join them in a teleconference Prayer Call praying for God's intervention in this time of world wide crises due to the Covid-19 Virus, and also praying for Revival and Reformation for our church. Let the Lord guide you in your choice of fast. The number to call is 605-468-8036 Access Code: 270973#. For Questions or prayer requests, text or call Alice Scarbrough at 479-238-3931.
3ABN Kids Network If you are looking for activities and Bible stories for your children 24/7. Go to 3abn.org and click on the Kids Network.
Children’s Sabbath School Papers Come by and pick up your child’s Sabbath School papers on the table in the hall by the church office door.
Church Re-Opening Guidelines
The following are the required procedures and guidelines for the reopening of the church for the worship service:
- Remember that we are encouraging you to come and worship with us…however, if you do not feel safe in being in a large gathering, feel free to worship from home as our services continue to be live streamed
- We strongly encourage you to wear a mask if it makes you feel more comfortable to be out in public. Do what you think is best for you. Should you need a mask, please bring your own
- Sanitizing stations will be in place but you may bring your own sanitizer for personal use
- In order to enforce safe social distancing, we will leave every other pew vacant to allow for space between rows. Members of the same family or household may sit together in a normal manner but a minimum distance of six feet must be maintained between groups and individuals that are not of the same household
- Please be aware that our deacons will be managing the flow of traffic, especially as we leave the church facilities
- We are glad we will soon be able to gather to worship together in our church. It will be a slow process and it will require your cooperation and understanding.
- Vulnerable individuals: Elderly individuals and/or Individuals with serious underlying health conditions, including high blood pressure, chronic lung disease, diabetes, asthma, and those whose immune system is compromised such as by chemotherapy for cancer and other conditions requiring such therapy.
- The guidelines given are not exhaustive and are subject to change. We ask for your understanding, patience and cooperation.
Please bring your own water bottle since the fountains will be covered.